Thursday 1 May 2008

Jack Ass- What is that all about?


Can someone please explain to me what is the purpose of Jack Ass? I've heard about adrenaline junkies and all that but really people hitting myself on the head with a hammer or seeing how many eggs i can eat before i throw up is not my idea of an adrenaline rush. They aren't harming others just themselves, but by showing it on T.V. doesn't mean someone as dim witted as they are will actually listen to the warning sign "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME" and actually get up and hit himself with a hammer. But it's like the saying says "why do i keep hitting myself with a hammer? because it feels so good when i stop", the feeling of accomplishing a stunt that stupid that everybody will remember you as the guy who survived hammer bashing...well done!!!

No comments: